2012年4月8日星期日

My Experience of Purchasing Wedding Dress

My fashion style has always been edgy and girly. And, I want to achieve this for my wedding dress. A friend suggested Auva's Bridal as the best place to look for exceptional and cheap wedding dresses. And she is true about that! So, I started browsing then until I found this bridal gown. The details gave me an edgy feel and the bow at the back reminded me of my girly side. What I love more about this dress is its power to accentuate my curves and give me more height.

Besides the beautifully-designed gowns, Auva's Bridal also has a great service, which includes prompt and careful delivery, excellent usage of fabrics and accents as well as informative and safe transaction. My wedding turned out to be a perfect day because I felt so confident about myself. It seemed like I am the most beautiful woman in the world. Nice!

没有评论:

发表评论